Saturday, May 31, 2014

Smorgasbord of pictures from phone-(Volume VIl)






 Lately we have really enjoyed bike rides as a family.  Our family day (preparation day) falls on Saturday and this picture was taken one Saturday we ventured out for a 14 mile bike ride.  The problem is that I like to ride for the scenery, breeze blowing through my hair, type bike ride and everyone else likes the intensity of the exercise, bike ride. They are very patient with me and don't leave me too far behind.

 Although it may be hard to see, I snapped this picture of Jessica bringing in the trash cans to show her brother that she was willing to to help him out with his chores...such a sweet sisterly thing to do!
 I originally wanted to snap a picture of President Ames as he was talking on his phone (over bluetooth/speaker) and catch him in the action of a Mission President as were on our way to yet another meeting.  We were running behind (normally because of me) and I had just realized that I had forgotten my name tag (again) and was going to have to ask him to turn around. I just happened to snap a picture of the moment right before I told him...(probably in hopes that it would make it easier) He is so very patient with me. 
 Jacob had an end of the year choir concert and was awarded 
the MVP certificate-he was very surprised but we weren't at all-:) 
 Jacob is in 2nd row -center with red nike shirt
 Mother's Day!!
 This would be what I woke up to after my 2 hour nap

 Had my favorite meal...grilled salmon, asparagus, small red potatoes, salad and to top if off, strawberry filling cupcakes. But the best part was being able to spend time and talk to all of my kids. A great mother's day indeed!
This picture was taken of a new Mexican restaurant we were trying out...we loved it.


Always making it a fun family night
 We love it when we get to visit with our return missionaries
(Elder Border)
 President Ames is always so diligent about reading the letters/emails from all 278+ missionaries....even if it means going late into the night. He truly loves each one of them.