Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Smorgasbord of pictures from phone-(Volume VI)

April was a busy month indeed! Here are some random snapshots from my phone from the month of April....

I found this random picture on my phone....Jacob wearing my ceramic Texas flower vases (very funny Jacob)

When I received this group text picture from Isaac at college, I had no idea what it meant.  After many "too cool" and "awesome" I had to ask....should have known it was from sponge bob square pants- pretty sure my kids can quote every show word for word 
 
Managed to capture a quick selfie on Easter Sunday.  President Ames was attending a Stake Conference in Waco.  The kids had assignments at church so it was just the three of us.

A new daddy daughter hobby-pleasant surprise on my phone

Had some dear friends (the Duncans) visit from Missouri


With Elder Lee and Elder Mann assistants to President Ames,  they are always assisting me as well, which includes instructions to take pictures of missionaries, (or selfies of themselves)
"In all of living, have much fun and laughter, life is meant to be enjoyed, not just endured". President Hinkley

Found this on the kitchen counter, (Jacob is working on family life  and had filled this form out at scouts the night before)found it very enlightening

 Every six months we have the opportunity to attend a "Mission President Seminar" with other Mission Presidents from the Southwest region.  We love the comrade and strength we feel from this group of amazing people.  Also in attendance for the full two days of training and instruction was Elder Bednar.  We went away from the seminar very uplifted, inspired and aware. 
 This is a random shot of President Ames but captures a lot of what he handles and experiences everyday of the mission.